Thursday, April 24, 2014

Just a Little Damage

So the other day I was scrolling through my Facebook feed as usual and I had noticed one of my friends had liked a boutique that was in our area. I clicked on the page because it was described as a Women's Clothing Store. Of course I had to click. I scrolled through their photos of ALL their cute clothes and accessories and I ended up "liking" the page. Ever since, they have been adding new items to the store and I can't help but like so many of them.

Until one day they posted a photo of the cutest shorts I had ever seen. 


Aren't they the cutest? 

That was the beginning of something terrible, err, magical. 

I have been on their Facebook page EVERY.DAY. liking almost everything their store has. I admit when these shorts popped up on my News Feed, I immediately told them I was on my way to buy them. Gah, I sound like a shopaholic.

Yesterday was another one of those days. I knew exactly what I was gonna do as soon as I got off work. Drive to the store and get that damn skirt I've been eyeballing all damn day. I went. 

This is the damage. 




But look at ALL the pretty colors. Gorgeous! I cannot wait to wear these this season. 

I also have a secret dress I bought but I'm not ready to show it. Soon, though, very soon. I promise, it'll be worth it. 

Check out the website, Ella Bleu or stop by their store in Plano, TX. Everything they have is super cute and they have great accessories too! 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment