Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Recap

It's Monday already??! Gah! The weekend always passes too fast. Well, just to let you know if you live in Texas or Oklahoma Dunkin Donuts now has free coffee Mondays. If you're not from around here, check your local shop. They may offer it too! Hopefully that will make your Mondays a bit better. :) Had to take a selfie with my delicious coffee this morning.


So Friday was a chill night in with my babe. We ordered pizza, I made chocolate covered strawberries, had some wine and watched a movie. I can't tell you the movie because I already forgot now that I'm really thinking about it. Oh and these chocolate covered strawberries were just AMAZING. I didn't eat them all but I sure as hell wanted to. #willpower And to think I used to hate strawberries. Isn't it weird how our tastebuds change as we get older. Now they're my favorite and I eat them everyday! 


Saturday was busy, busy, busy. Juan and I headed out shopping for the house. We don't do this often but every so often we get the urge to look for some paint and see what house projects we can work on. Juan finally decided on some hardwood floors so a guy came out to take measurements and they will be getting installed in the next two weeks. I'm so excited!! We've been wanting them since the day we moved in back in 2011. I told the guy to hurry up with the paperwork before Juan changed his mind! LOL 
After all the running around and floor guy left, we had dinner at my favorite place, Zoes Kitchen. 
Saturday night also consisted of being a Disney Princess with my favorite Disney movies. What's your favorite Disney movie? 



Sunday  Funday was spent with Bella. We had brunch at Main Street Bistro. Oh it was so yummy! My hazelnut latte was the cherry on top. After brunch we chatted about our upcoming cruise in January. We're rooming together and we cannot wait! Blogcation, here we come! 
The weather was so horrible over here so I stayed in and caught up on my shows and made a quick stop at the grocery store. 


Hope you all had a great and relaxing weekend! :) 

Linking up with Dateless in Dallas and Showered With Design.

Dateless in Dallas










No comments:

Post a Comment