Monday, April 14, 2014

Weekend Recap: Eventful!

Oh Monday, how nice to see you again! But why did you have to bring back old man winter? Go back to your cave please and bring back that beautiful spring weather.

This weekend was quite eventful and so fun! I don't think I've had a weekend quite like this in a very long time. I'm still recovering from it too!

Let's recap, alright?

Friday after work I met my friend Jessica for a mani and pedi. She has become my nail salon partner because we always end up needing our nails done around the same time. I should have known better than to go on Friday after work because it was so packed and they took forever. Not their fault, I know.


Afterwards, I rushed home because my girlies came over for some dinner and we ended up polishing off three bottles of wine. I wanted a last weekend with them since I'll be entering a nutrition and workout challenge with my gym (more on that this week) and I won't be indulging for a while. We had lots of laughs and stayed up until 3am chit chatting about old times and the dudes in our lives. Nothing bad just funny things they say and do.

Saturday, Bella and I went to the Galleria for Beauty Live. I had never been before but it was so cool. I'll definitely plan to go again next year. We also met Courtney Kerr from Courtney Loves Dallas. She is so sweet and beautiful! Wish I could have talked to her a bit more.


Of course we had to stop by one of my favorite stores, H&M. I ended up buying my birthday outfit. Granted by birthday isn't until July but I bought it for motivation for this challenge that I'm on. My goal is to put a crop top on and be feel confident in one. 

Here's the outfit. I love it! The skirt is gold and is a stretchy material so it will definitely accentuate the curves. I'll try it on some time this week so I can track my progress. The top doesn't look like a crop top but it is. 


After the Galleria, Bella and I headed to the Texas Rangers game. It was so awesome! She won tickets at work and invited me. Thankful to her for inviting me :) We had great seats behind first base and the atmosphere was great. Not to mention, the weather was perfect! Great weather for a baseball game.



Sunday morning I met up with Bella for a Diptyque at Nordstrom at the Galleria. You know those chic little candles you see everywhere on the interwebs? We got to learn about the different scents and what they are good for. Very informational. The candles smell amazing! I know I'll have to purchase one soon for my bedroom. They are just so relaxing. 

 
I also got this Alex and Ani bracelet I've been wanting for forever! I didn't know they sold them at Nordstrom so of course I had to purchase. I also got some initial earrings of J&M. They are adorable. Sorry no photo.

I rushed home after the Diptyque event to change and head out to the kickoff event for my gym challenge. They took my weight and measurements and they talked about what the challenge entailed. I'm looking forward to it. 

After the kickoff, I was starving and I wanted to go out with a bang so I ended up calling my friend that lived nearby to go out for an early dinner with me. We ended up at Mellow Mushroom and I grubbed on a delicious small Mighty Meaty pizza. Of course, she had to snap a pic of my shirt. LOL


When I got home, Juan invited me out for frozen yogurt. Of course I couldn't say no. I hadn't seen him all weekend so we made it a small date. Love him! 


I ended the night prepping my meals for the week and catching up on shows that I missed. 

I told you it was eventful! Now I need a weekend to just chill and relax. But it was fun nonetheless. :) 

Hope you all have a great week!



Dateless in Dallas











No comments:

Post a Comment