Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Confession: I'm Going to ACL

I'm just gonna jump into it because the title basically explained my confession for the week. 

I'm going to ACL!! 


ACL or Austin City Limits is a music festival held in Austin, TX. This will be my very first music festival to go to and since it's in Texas, I thought it would be best to go to this one. I'm stoked because a couple of my favorite artist will be there and I get to experience this with my brother, his girlfriend, and Juan. My brother and his girlfriend went last year and they had a blast. I'm looking forward to listening to great music and having the time of my life. 


The only thing I've been thinking about is if I'll miss home or if I'll want to leave early. Me and large crowds don't go well together because I tend to get tired and I need time alone. I'm so weird, I know. I'm just hoping that doesn't happen and I can enjoy myself for once. 

The festival isn't until October so I have plenty of time to prepare myself. I'm hoping the Texas heat subsides by that time but you never know with Texas bipolar weather. 


Check out the lineup! 



Also, don't forget to enter the $200 Stella and Dot giveaway

Dateless in Dallas


No comments:

Post a Comment