Thursday, January 9, 2014

What Makes Me Happy

Day 6 of the Inspire Me 2014 Challenge - A list of top 5-10 things that make you happy. 

Family
They are always there when I need them or when I'm having a bad day. They love unconditionally and support me and my crazy ideas. Plus, it helps that they are a crazy and make me laugh. 

Juan & Friends
It's no secret that Juan drives me absolutely mad but he is the best when it comes to making me laugh. He's the silliest person I know! My friends (and I have very few) are the most amazing people I know! They're always there when I need a break from every day life and can talk to them about anything and everything with no judgement. We also crack up at stupid shit. 

Rico
Wow. I never thought I'd be that dog mom. My dog is seriously the best person I know. It helps that he doesn't talk and can't tell me how he really feels. He knows all my secrets and literally has seen me at my worst. He's a girls best friend, no doubt. I love how excited he gets every time I walk through the door and it's the most amazing feeling. My heart explodes every time. 

Music
It's my therapy. When I'm riding in the car and need a good cry. Or when I'm working out and need to let off some steam. I listen to everything from country to rap to hard rock. 

Pizza from the night before
Not cold pizza. Pizza that's been sitting out from the night before. Haven't tried it? Oh, you should. Last time I had it, I'm pretty sure I danced in the kitchen like it was the most amazing meal I'd ever had. Juan laughs at me every time. The best. I purposely leave a slice out when we order from the night before. Don't knock it till you try it ;-)

Finding a bargain
OMG! Is it not like a high that you get when you find something on sale?? Or even better, when it's on sale & it's the last one on the shelf. Heck yes. I always do a little dance and shout out to the world how happy I am. Stuff like that makes my day, week, month, etc! 

Cute home decor
I love buying home decor. Maybe even more than clothes...errr. Making my house a home is so important to me because I want my visitors to be comfortable and enjoy my home. Like this past weekend I bought a table cloth from Target and when I put it on it just made me so happy. I couldn't wait to sit at my table to have dinner. Is that weird? lol 

Frozen Yogurt
It's better than ice cream, right? I always look forward to froyo nights! I'm like a kid in a candy store when I go. My favorite are the toppings. If they place doesn't have good toppings, is it even worth going to? No! I pile them on like I'm a damn kid. Brownies, gummie bears, fruity pebbles, waffle cone, cookie dough, etc. Oh yeah...probably not healthier than ice cream but damn it makes me so happy. 



What are some things that make you happy? 



Showered With Design

signature



No comments:

Post a Comment