Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to my NEW blog! I am so excited to start something new this year, starting with this blog! I've been wanting to start with a clean slate, so here it goes. Please bear with me, it is a work in progress just like me ;) Nothing fancy but I just wanted to get the ball rolling. 

I'm taking some writing inspiration from other bloggers and I'll be adding some of my kool-aid in it too! I want this to be a fun place where I can share some ideas, my style, and my life. 

So let's begin on what I did for New Years! 

I honestly wasn't in the mood to do anything for NYE. I would have been just fine at home in my pajamas. But I ended up getting dressed & dolled up. Juan and I had dinner at his parents house then ended up going to Main Event. The place was packed with kids! We left early and went to my parents house with a couple of friends to play games and drink martinis. We celebrated the New Year there & I got my New Year kiss, duh! Overall, it was a fun time with just my parents, Juan, & a couple of friends.




On New Years day I woke up to an email from Dillard's that all their clearance was an extra 50% off. How could I miss that?? I quickly called my mom & told her to meet there ASAP. There was a pair of Michael Kors pumps I've been eyeing all season & they were finally on sale. I get there and the place is a MADHOUSE! Women had taken almost every shoe off the shelf and it was like Black Friday all over again. I didn't end up getting the shoes but I did get some awesome deals on some other stuff. I'll share that with y'all soon. Had some lunch, cleaned my house, and took a much needed nap after the mayhem that morning. 

Did you make any New Year resolutions? I sure did. I'll be sure to share them with you soon! 








1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! and thanks for linking up with us :)

    We have a new post today if you'd like to join in!
    http://showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/2014/01/inspire-me-2014-day-2.html

    ReplyDelete