Sunday, January 5, 2014

Social Sunday

I'm linking up with Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup  and completing my first Social Sunday questions! 



1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year? Yes! I plan to eat 90% clean most of the time and have cheat meals once a week...ugh we'll see! I love pizza, burgers, wine, chocolate...should I go on? I need to plan better so I don't fail at eating clean. 


2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays? If you're hesitant to join a gym or try a new workout routine...just do it! Step out of your comfort zone! Amazing things happen there! 


3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays? Spending time with my family. Hands down. Best. Thing. Ever. We are a crazy bunch of fools! 


4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013? Pay off credit card debt. I got a good plan going and I'm sticking to it. I hope. Errr..


5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why. 
  1. Completing a race each month and hoping (crossing fingers) to run a half marathon. Wish me luck!
  2. Getting hardwood floors put in our home. This makes me sound completely old. 
  3. Start the process of opening my own business. It's been going on for 3 years, time to get the       ball rolling. 

Time to take down my Christmas decor! 




No comments:

Post a Comment