Saturday, January 4, 2014

Favorite Moments from 2013

Here is a recap of my favorite moments of 2013

January...
I ran my first race of the year at the Hotcake Hustle. I committed to run a race once a month and started to eat clean. 





February...
I discovered my favorite online boutique. Kiki La'Rue. Go check it out! And it was the first Valentine's Day Juan and I didn't spend it together & I was OKAY with that. I was too involved in the gym during the time anyway.



March...
I went to my first blogger event & met some great girls. I was so nervous because it can be kind of awkward to meet people you've only talked to online. It was fun though! 

April...
I began an 8-week challenge with my gym and started a new workout program. The results were amazing and I learned so much. I also started weekend classes for my marketing degree. 



May...
Ended my 8-week challenge and celebrated at the gym. Memorial Day weekend, Juan & I visited family in San Antonio and went tubing down the river. On our way to SA, it was pouring rain, we rain out of gas on the freeway & had to call for roadside assistance, & then when we went tubing down the river it started to pour rain!




June...
I applied and received my first passport for the next months vacation. I also cut 6 inches of my hair off. 



July...
We went on a family vacation to New York City, Boston, Montreal, Toronto, Niagara Falls, & Washington, DC. I also celebrated my 26th birthday in NYC. 








August...
I started taking classes full time while having a full time job. 



September...
I was pretty much obsessed with Breaking Bad up until the finale. Can you tell? 



October...
I got a job promotion and started the new job. I also got a new little desk friend with the promotion. :) We went to the State Fair and had a blast eating all kinds of fried foods. I also decided to color my hair red which is way different than anything else I've ever done. I also became super obsessed with Teresa Caputo, The Long Island Medium. Her show always makes me cry. 



November...
Hosted Thanksgiving at our house for the first time & was a success. It was so nice to have both our families here to share the occasion with. I also cleaned out my closet & got rid of 2 bins of clothes. 



December...
By far the best month of the year besides July's awesome vacation. I was really into the holiday spirit and I felt my heart full of love. I did Random Acts of Kind all month, bought people coffee, lunch, smiled, left notes, etc. I also hosted a giveaway on my personal Facebook with awesome beauty products to give away. Spending the holidays with my family is something I look forward to every year & cherish so much. 






I'd say 2013 was a challenging year but I did learn a lot about myself and the kind of person I want to become. 2014 is going to be a great year, I can feel it. 


Showered With Design











1 comment:

  1. I love everything you wrote!
    Looks like every year is going to get better and better!
    Thanks so much for linking up xox
    Lisa @ Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete