Friday, January 10, 2014

The Side of Me Nobody Knows

TGIF!! Want to check in really quick before a date with my boy. Yup, 7 years and we still date. It's important plus he's a lot of fun. We're going to dinner and the trampoline park. Yeah, we're still 5. 

Today is Day 7 of the Inspire Me Challenge -The Side of Me Nobody Knows. 

I'll tell y'all some secrets about me but you have to promise not to tell ;-)

1. I hate running. I run because I have to not because I want to. Truth. 

2. I'm an introvert. It's super hard for me to make friends and be open with people I've just met. Give me some time and I'll open up. Oh...and I don't do small talk nor am I a hugger. Hugs are awkward...or maybe I am? Respect my time and space, please.

3. I was a choir nerd during most of my school years. I was pretty good at it too. That's where I learned how to read music and ended up teaching myself how to play piano and guitar. #musicnerd

4. I have a tramp stamp. Fack. I can't believe I just told y'all that. I regret that so much. I was 18 and stupid. I won't even tell y'all what it is. It's too embarrassing. 

5. I hate the thought of having to take a shower/bath but I love them when I'm in there. Well, I hate showers on the days I have to wash and do my hair. I have a shit ton of thick hair. Takes FOR.EV.ER. to blow dry and style. Pain in my ass.

Okay, that's enough tattling on myself. I feel so exposed now. It's all part of this "stepping out of my comfort zone" thing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment