Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Social

1. Biggest Middle school fashion mistake. 
I'd have to say overalls. I hate them so much now. I admit they look good on some people but not me. I used to have ginormous boobs and I have very broad shoulders so I looked like a man. It was awful and I regret that fashion choice so much. 

2. Who were your best friends in hs? Pics?
My besties were and still are Norma, Jeanette, and Julio. They're always there for me! 



3. What was a typical weekend like for you in hs?
The mall! Back in high school, Frisco, TX had nothing but the mall and a theater. We'd either hang out at the mall or catch a movie at the theater. I go to the mall or theater now and all I see are kids/teenagers! I always say to myself too, "Geez, was I that annoying back then??!" The mall is packed with kids during the weekends. 


4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that
I did. Sophomore/Junior year I had my "first love" or so I thought. It was a summer romance type thing and we thought we'd be together forever...until he decided to be a player and get into trouble. It fell apart, my heart was broken, blah. blah, blah. Senior year I got my first job at a Kohl's and met my future boyfriend. Ha! He was my supervisor and was 4 years older than me which was a big deal especially to my family. I was 17, he was 21. We dated all throughout my senior year and a year and a half after. It was a great relationship but both of us were in two separate points in our lives. I was going into college, he was ready to settle down. We're still friends and we're happy for each other. Here's my prom picture. He was the best date! 

5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
Oh boy do we!! I can't spill or else the secrets are out!! They'd kill me if I told you! Ha!


6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be? 
Honestly, I hated middle school and high school. It was hard for me and girls were just nasty to me. I only stuck to my best friends because I was comfortable around them and I could be myself. If I could though, I would want to relive and experience high school with the mentality I have now. Stick up for myself and not let petty people get to me. I also wish I was a little more outgoing. I think I would have had a more pleasurable experience during my teenage years. 




No comments:

Post a Comment