Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Weekend Recap

Oh the dreadful Monday! Already the first weekend in March is over and done. 

My weekend was full of events and happenings which is kind of rare because I'm a homebody and like to just be home. 

I took the day off Friday because I had a floating holiday and I decided to just be a bum at home. I had zero intentions of doing anything besides watching House of Cards and ordering Zoes Kitchen for lunch which is exactly what I did. 

Thanks to my friend Jessica, she bought The Little Mermaid Musical tickets for us to watch Friday night so I had to get my butt out of bed and get ready to head to the Music Hall at Fair Park. I was so excited!! The Little Mermaid is my all time favorite Disney movie so I was over the moon that she invited me. We had dinner at Savor which is at Klyde Warren Park in Downtown Dallas. The food was great and the wine was delicious. Of course I had to wear Little Mermaid colors (aqua & lavender). During intermission we enjoyed champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Definitely a fun night! 







My mom and I went to a family members baby shower Saturday morning. It was a great time spending it with family. It was at a Mexican restaurant and the food was good. After the baby shower we all headed to the a small boutique store next door called Beyond the Door. It is seriously the cutest shop I've ever been in. I ended up taking a few things home, shown below. Glad my mom and I could enjoy some time together. 



When I got home from the baby shower, Juan was having people over for game night. I'm not usually someone who likes to be around a lot of people so I thought I was gonna leave but I'm glad I stayed because it was a great time. We played Mario Cart on the Wii and Cards Against Humanity. Wow! That game is so funny and so me! LOL I had way too many glasses of wine and called it a night by 11pm. 

Sunday the weather took a turn for the worst. Old man winter came back. Saturday was 80 degrees, Sunday it was 21 degrees. Crazy ass Texas weather. I stayed in and did laundry and cleaned my house of the mess from the night before. Juan gladly went to the grocery store for me to get our weekly groceries. He was brave enough to drive out in the sleet and ice. We ended the night watching the Oscars which I'm upset because none of the nominees I was going for won anything. Poor Leo. I hope he wins some day. 



Well, off to brave this crazy weather! Hope you all had a good weekend! 

Linking up with Dateless in Dallas and Showered With Design!
Dateless in Dallas







No comments:

Post a Comment