Friday, March 7, 2014

5 on Friday

[One]
Hallelujah! TGIF!


[Two]
Mama's birthday was a success! My dad make a killer meal for us all and my mom loved all her gifts. Great times with my family as always. 


[Three]
I had Zoes Kitchen for lunch yesterday and I'm still kind of upset that they forget the potatoes underneath the salad. I know it's better that I don't eat them but it seriously is the best part of the salad. It's almost like unwrapping a gift and when you finally get inside, it's just amazeballs. Oh well. It won't stop me from eating there on a regular basis, I'll just let them know for next time. 



[Four]
I just started the second season of House of Cards. First episode. What. The. F***. Wow. Just wow. If you don't watch it, you should. 


[Five]
I'm looking forward to having coffee at The Pearl Cup. I've been wanting to visit for a LONG time. The boy is taking me for breakfast tomorrow morning. I hope the coffee and drinks are as good as I've heard! 

[Source]


Have a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment