Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hey guys! I'm a little late with my Weekend Recap but it's better late than never. Been a bit busy to get on the computer and write a post. I need to get better about it and schedule time for my writing. Anywho...

Friday night Juan and I had plans to go to Top Golf since it's about two minutes from our house but the wait was ridiculous as it was Friday night and everyone and their moms were there. We ended up coming home and playing the new Donkey Kong on the Wii U. We both laughed at my lack of coordination because I seriously suck at that game. 

Saturday I went to my first kettlebell workshop at my gym. I'd been wanting to go for a long time and they don't hold one very often so the last few times they held it, I had class on the weekend. I finally went and had a great time. I learned new moves and how to properly handle the kettlebell. My legs and arms are still sore from the movements. 

After the workshop, I had an afternoon at the spa. I treated myself to a massage and facial. It was definitely needed after the workout Saturday morning. The lady who did my facial was really helpful in letting me know what products I should be using on my face. I have sensitive skin so I can't use most products but the Murad products seem to be working. I walked out purchasing the Murad Acne Toner and the Murad Acne Face Mask. Both of which she used on me. I already use the Murad Acne Cleanser. 


Saturday night Juan and I were all over town trying to find somewhere to eat for dinner. Most places were packed and the wait was over an hour. We ended up at a small burger joint in Frisco. 

On Sunday I hosted a Stella & Dot trunk show at my house with our amazing Stella & Dot stylist, Bella. I had a few people attend and it was fun! Glad my friends got to see the gorgeous jewelry I've been eyeing lately. 

It was a great and relaxing weekend! Glad I got to spend time with Juan and my girlies! 

Linking up with Dateless in Dallas and Showered With Design!
Dateless in Dallas



No comments:

Post a Comment