Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley and Neely for Sunday Social. It's all about favorites this week! 



1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?

Definitely a movie with some eye candy. I'm pretty sure we've watched The Notebook, Magic Mike, and Sex and the City. 


2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off? 
I love catching up on shows on Netflix, I'm currently watching Dexter. 


3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you’re sick?
Infomercials. LOL I'm totally serious too. I've always loved watching cheesy infomercials. Oh and Maury. I love the Maury show. "YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!" Ha!


4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Lone Survivor. Definitely a must-see. 


5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?

1. Breaking Bad.
2. Breaking Bad.
3. Little Mermaid. 
Just sayin'





No comments:

Post a Comment