Friday, February 21, 2014

Stella & Dot Newbie

A couple weeks ago I went to my first Stella & Dot trunk show that Bella hosted. I'd never been to one nor seen any of their jewelry in person. I've seen the jewelry worn on fashion bloggers, etc but never really knew the what it was all about.

I looked through the Spring catalog multiple times trying to figure out what I wanted from my wishlist. My wishlist seems to grow every day because I think I always need a new piece. Every piece is so beautiful and chic and I've also found a lot of pieces to be versatile. 

I got my package within three days which was awesome and I was able to wear it before Valentine's Day. Check out how cute the boxes and packaging are. I couldn't throw the boxes away because they're too adorable. 





How gorgeous are the pieces I got? I wear my bracelets every day and they go with everything. I've even added the gold ones on my wishlist. The charm necklace has become a favorite as well and I'm hoping to add more charms to it and give some ideas to friends and family on what to get me for my birthday or Christmas or just whenever ;-) The scarf? Oh. My. God. I love it!! I mean, look at it. The print, the colors, oh and it feels amazing. I'm obsessed.



Seriously, go check out Bella's Stella & Dot page and create a wishlist or better yet, host a trunk show and get your girlies to join you! I'm actually hosting one this weekend with friends and family. Love anytime I can spend with the girls, shopping & sipping on some adult beverages! Holla! 




1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love this post times a million!!! :) I'm glad you love your Stella & Dot stuff, especially the scarf! I am obsessed with it too!

    ReplyDelete