Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Confessions: Oops?

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA lately. I'm linking up with my girl Bella from Dateless in Dallas for Confessions. 

So the boy and I went to San Antonio this weekend to visit family and while I had a load of pictures to dump on ze blog...I accidentally dropped my iPhone in the toilet as soon as we walked in the house. We were taking the stuff out of the car and I had my phone in my back pocket. If you don't know, I drink about a gallon of water a day so I'm basically in the restroom all day. Having just been on a five hour road trip I had to pee super bad. I'm usually really good about taking my phone out of my pocket and putting it away but I totally forgot so when I pulled my pants down...flop went my beloved iPhone. 

When it happened, I screamed and this is exactly what I said...

It's been roughly about two and a half days without my iPhone and I really kind of enjoy being phone-less. I've been reading my Lone Survivor book, catching up on blogs, and I've been able to sleep so much better not having to worry about what's happening on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. The phone has been sitting in rice since Monday but I don't think it's going to work. It may be time for an upgrade but maybe I'll just be without a phone for a few more days. 

I honestly feel so stupid for this accident. I always shake my head at people who lose or drop their phone in the toilet. Like seriously?? You can't take care of your stuff? And here it goes, happening to me. Sorry to those people, I now feel your pain. It was an accident and I'll be sure it never happens again. 

Dateless in Dallas


1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that happened because that is SO what happened to me. I also had my iPhone in my back pocket and when I pulled my pants down, it went straight to the toilet. I was at a club but at a nice hotel in uptown. After a day I took it out of the bag of rice and it was fine. I think I know what you mean though about not using your phone because this whole week I was at the conference, I hardly paid attention to it and it was nice to take a break from the blogging world and the phone.

    Let me know how that book is! Sounds interesting :)

    ReplyDelete