Thursday, February 6, 2014

Flustered

I guess you can say I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Got ready for work, was already running late so I wasn't able to get my lunch together. I usually have it all premade and prepped, I just have to put it in a container in the morning. That's just how it works for me. Well, I didn't have time to do it so I ran out the door. I open up the garage and what do I see...SNOW. 


UGH! I hate to sound like a Debbie Downer but I absolutely dread the snow. It's fine if I get to stay home or I'm vacationing where there's snow. I just hate driving in it mostly because the other dumbtards in Dallas, Texas can't drive for shit. 


Ask me to play in the snow, I'll say no faster than you can finish your question. I don't like cold. AT.ALL. 

Lunch time comes around and I have to head out to grab something. No problem, I can drive to my favorite salad stop. As soon as I exit the parking lot at my job, I see a car that was obviously was in an accident. His entire front end was smashed and broken. My car starts sliding (Note: the parking lot is on a hill) toward that car that's already messed up. I turn the steering wheel trying to avoid hitting him and BAM! I hit a small tree/bush. It hurt me more than the car. I get off kind of scared and worried that my car is damaged. Then that asshole in the other car starts honking at me like I'm in his way. Hello?? I just hit a fucking tree, dude! Wait a minute! Let me assess the damage and I'll move out of your effin way. 


Flustered, I tell you! I notice not a ding on my car and I head out to grab lunch. I'm a little shaken and scared so when I get back to the office, I call Juan to have him pick me up. Eff all these drivers and this snow/ice. I can't drive in it, other people can't either, and I'm not gonna risk my life and belongings for that shit. Nope. Going home. 

It's sad that it's only about an inch of snow. Please remember we only get snow about once a year and people forget how to fucking drive. It's so embarrassing. 

Anyway, gonna try to make it to the gym. My car is still at the office so I'm gonna beg Juan to drive me. 



1 comment:

  1. What the heck is wrong with people?!! The nerve to honk at you when you just wrecked your car. Thankfully it wasn't damaged. Glad you're okay missy!!

    ReplyDelete