Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Texas Winds

A couple weekends ago I had the pleasure of meeting Megan for a photoshoot. I was so nervous but she made me feel totally comfortable and confident. It felt like we had tornado winds that day and I thought it would be so hard to tame my mane but it actually turned out to be okay. I love the way the photos turned out. Definitely check out her work, I highly recommend. :) 

These are just a first of many. 

Melanie_02

Top & Skirt - Kohl's // Shoes - similar // Bracelets - Stella & Dot, Alex & Ani

Melanie_09

Melanie_06

Melanie_07

Melanie_11

Melanie_12

Melanie_15

Melanie_13


When I stopped by my local Kohl's store, I had no intentions of buying anything because I was buying Father's Day gifts for my dad. But as always, the LC Lauren Conrad collection caught my eye and I had to see what was new. This skirt is satin material and the blush pink is beautiful. I knew I wanted to color block so I decided on navy blue. I just love these two colors paired together. 

I hope y'all are having a fantastic Tuesday!

Glossy Blonde

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment