Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hello July


YAY! It's officially my birthday month. I'll be 27 in just a few weeks but it still hasn't even hit me yet that I'll be closer to 30. I still feel like that 18 year old that graduated high school but now I have responsibilities and bills to pay. #adultlife Don't grow up, kids! 

Doesn't that watermelon look so good in that picture??! Makes me want to go out by the pool and eat the juiciest watermelon. Mmmm! 

June went by lightening fast and I can't believe over half the year has gone by! 

This past weekend I had a photoshoot with Megan for the blog. She is so sweet and made me feel so comfortable. I was definitely stepping out of my comfort zone. Can't wait to get the photos and share them with you all. 

Now that basketball is over, the main sport in our house right now is soccer with the World Cup going on. #duh. Juan is a huge soccer fan and goes for Colombia. They are doing so great so far and I can't wait to see them succeed in the next rounds. 

I'll be linking up with Bella tomorrow for Confessions of a Blogaholic, so be sure to link up and share your confessions! 

See y'all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment