Monday, June 9, 2014

Updates

Hey y'all! I have been slacking big time around here. Life happens, ya know?

So Memorial Day passed and it was a BLAST! I'm actually still trying to recover from all the fun, drinks, and food I ate. Ever since, I've been slacking on my healthy eating...I'm slowing trying to get back into it. I have to because I have a photo shoot at the end of the month and I need to feel and look my best.


I even took a week off from the gym because I was so exhausted. Getting back into the routine is an ass kicking itself. NOTE: Don't skip the gym...just go!

Last weekend I bought a NEW car!!! It's a 2015 Mazda CX-5 and I absolutely love it. I just want to get in it and drive it everywhere. Don't get me wrong, I still love my older car and I'm going to have a hard time parting with it because it was my first big girl purchase. I hope the new car smell never goes away and I can keep it clean. 


This weekend was one of my best friends birthdays and we had a girls day. She is always busy working, she has two babies, and a boyfriend at home so it's hard to get her out of the house. I decided to let her get pampered and just have a day for her. I had told her boyfriend two weeks ago to make sure she didn't have plans so I can just scoop her up and take her around town. She has a great time. We had brunch, got pedicures, went shopping, and came back to my place to hang out and eat bundt cakes. Very relaxing and eventful weekend, indeed. I'm sad I didn't get any pics because we were just enjoying ourselves but next time for sure! 

Okay and a quick confession - I was hating so hard on those damn pretty pictures of people and their peonies. I wondered why the hell these flowers are so popular now. Anyway, I stopped by my local Market Street and they had them there! They totally caught my eye and I just could not leave the store without them. FYI: Don't buy them at Market Street, they're way too expensive. Sunday I went to Trader Joe's and they had them in four different colors! I grabbed two bundles for less than the price I paid at MS. Look how pretty!! 


I'll see y'all real soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment