Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hey guys! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend whether it was super fun or a relaxing one.

For once, this weekend didn't feel so jam packed with full of things to do or planned. It was quite relaxing for some reason.

Friday night was spent cleaning my house from top to bottom. As soon as I stepped in my house I got to cleaning because I know if I sit down, I won't want to get back up to get to cleaning. I had finally finished by 10pm and afterward I headed to my parents house to pick up their truck to use since I had to work Saturday. My car is still without A/C and getting fixed. Ughhh! It sucks!

I worked Saturday morning for a few hours which was awesome because no one was in the office and I was able to get some work done. I went straight to my parents house after I got off and we had lunch together and did some shopping. Nothing too exciting! It was nice getting to spend time with them.

Juan and I were invited to Lee Harvey's bar in Dallas Saturday night so we packed up the dogs and headed out. I didn't want to be stuck in the house so I decided to go. We were out for just a couple of hours because it is such a hassle with the dogs. Sundays are the days you can let the dogs off the leash, we just went on the wrong night. LOL It's cool though because the pups got lots of lovin' from everyone.


Oh my goodness...Sunday was crazy busy. I didn't sit down until 10pm.

I got up and headed to my parents house because I had promised my mom I would help her clean out her house with all her junk stuff she didn't need and had to get rid of. We tackled one room in the house that used to be mine when I lived there. It turned into the "workout" room and my brothers office/study room. When I had walked in that morning, that room was so "OMG! Look at the fkn mess!" You couldn't even see the floor. I should've taken a pic but I just wanted to be done ASAP. My poor brother, I don't even know how he studies in there. 

So we cleaned it out, put stuff they didn't need on Craigslist, organized the junk stuff, and made it all nice and purdy. 

My parents were very grateful because they really needed my help in getting the room cleaned. Next project is the kitchen. Boy, that's gonna be another mess! Can't wait for that!

Next weekend is Memorial Day weekend and I'm stoked!!! We're floating the river and I get to see my cousins!!! AHHH!!!! Please, Friday, get here soon!! 

How was your weekend? 


Dateless in Dallas








No comments:

Post a Comment